Why study Russian?
- Great opportunity to join the 500 million Russian-speaking community worldwide.
- Access to hundreds of Institutions of higher education across CIS member states.
- Getting closer to the great Russian culture and its’ heritage.
Why to study Russian in Belarus?
- Russian language is an official language in Belarus.
- Belarus is a quiet and safe place to live and study.
- The Belarusians are a most tolerant toward people of different nationalities and religious backgrounds.
- Temperate cost of living as compared with other CIS member states.
- Flexible system of educational programmes offered.
- Extra services are offered such as: accommodation, food, sightseeing around Belarus.
- Highly professional teachers.
- Long / short-term courses designed to provide students with basic vocabulary and grammar, speaking and comprehension skills necessary for fluent communication. - Intensive / higher intensive courses focus on professional vocabulary and speech. - Summer courses are designed to equip foreigners with the basics of Russian for everyday life. Number of students per group 6-10.
1. Completed application form.
2. Passport copy.